23 August, 2008

We have contact!

So.. Here's another post with plenty of Virus pictures.. I assure you I won't let his tiny, fluffy butt take my place around here, but he's been our main source of entertainment today!

He's pretty cute when he's sleeping, huh? To those of you who think he's got no furs that's not really true. He's got a very short, but super soft coat that's sort of like supersoft suede.



He's a pretty agile little guy.. Mom say I chased my tail when I was a puppy.. but that perhaps I'd have some trouble getting it these days.. Blah blah..And he likes his tiny stuffies. I can respect that. Even if he's a bit more recless with them than I would have been. He also attack my stuffies, but I think he's to small to do them any harm.
He also seems to get some entertainment out of this thing..
I also have a feeling that he's stalking me sometimes...


Oh well... I'm sure he'll come talk to me soon!

Bajas

Pee Ess: I got a comment about no dog treats in the humans purses.. I beg to differ.. I concider chewing gum a treat and will steal them if I'm able to. The only other thing I wil steal are ballpoint pens. I have no explanation for them.. they crunch very nice in my teeth.. Uh..

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I love seeing little Virus (and you, too, Bajas!). It is very funny how it takes some time for the full, curly coat to grow in.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bajas!
I guess everything is new for you, your mom and Virus but looks like everything goes well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

looks like he is slowly building up confidence to come say Hi. I have to admit he is pretty darn cute.

The Devil Dog said...

He looks very small. Are you small, Bajas? He also looks very cute.

Roxy