01 August, 2008

Sunny days - sunnyseeds!

Mom brought home some sunnyseeds the other day! She make some sort of oatmeal-thingy in the morning with sunflowerseeds, flaxseeds and stuff in. Anyways... I love sunnyseeds!See - a few yummy seeds for mommy and me!

Can I have some? Pleeeeeeease?



So she shared with me! She said she didn't want any more, since her fingers were full of my slobber.. Can you imagine? Then she said she'd go tidy up the messy, messy floor instead of handfeeding me sunflowerseeds. My mom is a really lousy servant.. Sigh.. (To give you an idea about how tiny our studio is what you see here is pretty much the entire floor space! That makes it a bit hard to keep tidy. At least for a messy person like my mom.)

7 comments:

Eduardo said...

OMD! I love the faces you make! Those seeds look really good!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely video! I love to hear that puggy snuffling noise. My puggy's are at home so you are like a little friend on the computer while at work.
Thank you!

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Bajas!
Hmmm... those seeds sound great fur snacks!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

CoCo said...

I'm never had sunflower seeds before...I'll have to have my Mama let me try some of that! You look like you enjoyed those seeds!

Hugs,
CoCo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Have a great weekend.

Simba x

Dexter said...

Are those slurp sounds in the movie coming from you or your mom? Hee hee.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bajas!
I've never had sunnyseeds but looking at you in the video... I know I want some!
My house is very small too and you can see my toys all over the floor all the time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza