13 November, 2010

Showy Saturday

Hi guys.
Mom and I are at one of these cat shows again. My furs haven't grown in yet, so Mom and the judge joked about me believing it was still bikini season... Can you imagine the embarrassment? I stil got the certificate, though. (Obviously, since I'm such a handsome guy. She also wrote I was very curious and friendly.) My first CAPIB on my way to my next champion title. She brought along some nice pieces of lamb for me to chew in my crate, and my beloved hammock, so I'm a pretty happy kitty right now.

Kisses, Hyssing.

6 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

congrats Hyssing

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Disco said he could lend you some of his furs...he's not supposed to have any, hahameow

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to you, Hyssing!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khyssing khonKhats to woo Hyssing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Bajas!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations! Here goes mom again going goo goo over your cuteness
Benny & Lily

Daisy said...

Way to go, Hyssing!