22 November, 2010

MomDay

Photobucket
I've been a pretty useless Mom lately - but I finally finished the box we have the kitties' PeeWee in. I hope the transparent box will make it easier for my wildly digging boys to keep the pellets in the box - and as a bonus it creates a perfect holder for the scoop(s). The waxed fabric makes it easy to clean and prevent any dust or pellets to fall out through the holes - but I haven't covered it all up to keep the good ventilation.

Photobucket
I also decided to hang the rosettes I could find rather than having they thrown in the back of boxes etc. I know these aren't all - but they turned out to be more than expected. LOL! Once I get tired of dusting them I'll have a great excuse to throw them all out, too, which is an added bonus.

Photobucket
I even did some tidying.. At one moment Bajas almost disappeared underneath clean duvet/covers. Exams are fast approaching and I needed to tidy this place up before having no time to do anything beside reading. ;)

Happy Monday everyone!

Ane

3 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

sometimes cleaning up around the house make the whole world feel more organized?

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Lorenza said...

I can see you have been busy!
The box is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two French Bulldogs said...

Now that is my kindof place Bajas, underneath it all
Benny & Lily