05 September, 2011

Road trip!

We went on a road trip this weekend! It's very important to remember to pack the important stuff!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you believe it? We went to my home town, and there were lots and lots of people and doggies around!

Photobucket
Mom and I are sitting on the steps!

Photobucket
Cute Maggie

Photobucket
Sweet little Nellie

Photobucket
My sister Giza

Photobucket
Lots of fun to be had by all!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mom and I was there all day, while Bajas and P.A. stayed at the cottage and watched movies and relaxed. P.A. didn't want to come with all the people and Mom didn't have enough arms or mentals to handle two dogs all day. BOL.. Plus - it was my family!

Photobucket
Hulda!?

Photobucket
Pretty handy to have lots of space with all these visitors, huh?

Photobucket

Photobucket
This little cutie is called Cabby! She's from Norway, but live in Sweden now - opposite of what I do!

Photobucket
We did some boring stuff, too - like sitting still while the hoomans learned stuff. I was very good, though, as Mom had the clicky-thing and treats. Can you see my nose is all dirty from playing in the sand with Bris?

Photobucket
We had FUN!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I was pretty tired afterwards, I can assure you!

Photobucket
I had to take a nap with my rat!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

we bet all those peoples were waiting to see you Gummi
Benny & Lily

Dexter said...

I can't believe how big you are already. Are you all grown up?

So many adorable dogs in your family. You should be very proud.

Slobbers,
Mango

Anna the GSD said...

Wow what a great reunion! All kinds of cuteness going on there (you especially!!)

Salinger The Pug said...

OMG, we're exhausted just READING THIS!

Good thing you got to sleep in that comfy bed at the end!

Love,
S-DOg