09 May, 2011

More puppy pix :D

Lucky for us Rosemary posted more pictures of the puppies yesterday!

How cute is my little brudder, huh?
Photobucket

Please note how he's already copying my cute, gray chin!
Photobucket
A little adventurer, don't you think? Still unknowing he'll be in for a much greater adventure soon.

Photobucket

Mom and I have also started to work on a few tricks for the.. ahem.. hearing impaired.. as it seems I'm not hearing quite as well as I used to. Mom says it's nice I've stopped barking at barking dogs on TV (I don't mind actual dogs barking, it's the rude ones that hide I dislike), but it's nice to be able to communicate, too. I'll try to get a video to show you soon.

Kisses,
B

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

He's just adorable, Bajas!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

OH the little one is a real cutie for sure! Look at all those wrinkles on his face.

Forever Foster said...

Oh wow. He is divine! What a cutie!
Bajas, we're looking forward to hearing more about your tricks :)

Unknown said...

Your brother is really cute:) Sorry about your hearing problem, but as long as you can smell, well WE dogs know that's what really matters!

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Kari in Alaska said...

He is super duper cute!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a khutie pie!

He's going to be sooo having woo to learn good stuff from!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bajas!
Your little bro is adorable!
Good luck with those tricks! Sure they will help you a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two French Bulldogs said...

your brudder is adorable. I hope momma told you he is going to be bigger than you. You better tell him who the boss is right away
Benny & Lily

Amy & the house of cats said...

hi Bajas! Wow what a cutie your new little brother is - he is going to love having a cool big brother like you around!!

firme de contabilitate said...

Ohh my God what a cutie dog, it is adorable. I want to have a doggy like it :X