02 July, 2010

Sad and Happy Friday.

Hi guys!

I was going to post something else today, but then I saw a fellow WW'er post about this tragic fire at her mom's dog grooming salon... It made me cry just reading about it. Please pray/send warm thoughts to the ones whose dogs perished in the fire. And while on the subject of fires - if you haven't already - please put information up on your doors/windows about your pets so that you ensure the firemen look for them if there ever is a fire when you are not home (my greatest fear).

Here's the article:

http://trentonian.com/articles/2010/07/02/news/doc4c2d57087582a259999995.txt#story_comments

So to the happy news - tomorrow the boys' very favourite Aunt Anna will get married! Bajas came down with me for the ceremony. Well - he's not invited, but he accompanied me on the trip. The kitties are staying up by the lake, watched by their "grandpawrents".



We wish you best of luck, silly - and hope for a lovely day, but an even better married life!

7 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

That is so sad about the dogs that were lost in the fire - those stories are always so heartbreaking.

But it does sound like the wedding will be fun - but it is too bad that Bajas isn't invited - that would be so cute!

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a tragedy. So sorry to hear about the fire. Even though you are not invited to the wedding hopefuly mom will bring you some cake. Happee Friday
Benny & Lily

Asta said...

I'm so sad to hear of that horrible tragedy

It's a great fear.
I pray for those poor furrkids and thier parents..
I wish the happy coupla a lifetime of happiness.I hope you have a wondewful time at the wedding
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh how sad! Fires are so horrible!
Aunt Anna is going to make a gorgeous bride!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

Oh that was just so scary to read about. I hope that your visitor cheers you up a bit.

Slobbers,
Mango

Kari in Alaska said...

thats so sad. Its always a good reminder to have a sign up for the firefighters

Lorenza said...

I feel very sad for those doggies.
Congratulations Aunt Anna!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza