14 September, 2009

MY Saturday adventure!

Not only did Mom take Bajas for a walk on Saturday - but she took ME too! Since I was wearing my cool new harness I wanted to share those pix before these.




Allthough lots of people walk past here it's rather quiet as they usually walk right past this field.


LOTS to see, though! Dogs and people and bikes and birds and kids and strollers and screaming kids in strollers..


But if anything scary comes my way I'm sure this look would scare them off, right?


There's this big old dead tree there - Mom thought it would be great to use when making me pose for pretty pix.


She brought the feathers for me to play with!


She said I looked so handsome. No surprise there ;)


I'm sending lots of kisses to all you girls - and extra ones for Sandra (Coco's mom 'cause I know she wants'em)


Climbing this tree was pretty fun!


So long, ladies!
XOXOXO
Virus

7 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The pictures of you on the tree are very striking, Virus, but we think you look a little scary in that last one. You have that "don't mess with me" expression....

Salinger The Pug said...

(Salinger is cowering under the desk right now and unavailable for comment after seeing Virus glaring at him).

Forever Foster said...

What gorgeous photos! We love the one of you on the tree with the sky in the background- it's like you're a leopard in Africa! Beautiful:)

Daisy said...

Wonderful photos, Virus!

Joe Stains said...

Woah you could totally be in one of those Scandinavian metal bands my dad likes in that get up!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ummmm, I'll pass on the khat khooties I mean khysses....

Ikhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Bajas!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How nice that you got to go for a walk too,Virus. We have a kitty on our street who lives with two pups. While the two pups get walkies on leash, he follows right behind them.

You look stunning in your new harness.

Tail wags, the OP Pack