12 January, 2009

Good vibes, please!

Hi guys!

The Mom here. Thanks for all encouraging comments on my exam (however there's no chance that I did well.. All we can hope for is that all did rather poorly and that they decide to adjust the grades). Right now I'm having another issue, however.. Because I choose to have English (minor) and Biology (major) rather than sticking to subjects from the same faculty I'm not first priority when assigning subjects. I didn't know that this could be an issue - it was never mentioned before I chose my subjects - and right now I discovered that I'm on a waiting list for my biology subject this spring. Number 21 to be exact. I'd decided to take extra classes this term, so even if it's not worked out I'll have enough classes. But I'm majorly shy and I KNOW people that take the recomended combinations and will be having this subject.. It would be so much more fun to have one class this semester where I actually know someone. ;) Hopefully I'll be able to work it out tomorrow. The first lecture is obligatory even if you're on the waiting list, and I hope that I'll be able to talk to someone after and get some ideas on things I could do. But please send some good vibes our way, huh? Once stress eases I'll let Bajas get back to blogging as ususal. I promise!

Hugs,
Ane

11 comments:

Puglette said...

oh, ane! don't be shy, you talk to all of us and you're a lovely young woman. maybe you could put a picture of virus and bajas on your bag...they always make me smile and people will talk to you about your cute dog and kitten!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Do woo want us to send khute pikhs and/or envelopes of fluff to bribe them fur woo?

Paws khrossed fur good results all the way around!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and her mom

meemsnyc said...

We're going to send you lots and lots of good vibes! Hopefully all will work out.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi ane!
i will be thinking of you. it will all work out just the way you want. i can feel it.

you are so positive and you always create your experiences to be in alignment with your dreams and goals.

the waiting is the hard part and that is almost done. :)

xo
m & e

Forever Foster said...

Oh Ane, it can be very tough when you're up against rules and regulations and all sorts of silliness. We are sending purrs that it will all work out in the best way for you.

Lorenza said...

Just relax and let things happen! I am sure you will not have problems and everything is going to be ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Sending all the good vibes we can!!!

Nevis said...

Good luck! All our fingers & claws are crossed!!

The Devil Dog said...

We hope everything works out for you. We have faith that it will. Stay warm.

Roxy & Lucky

Patience-please said...

good vibes on the way from the whippets and the servant!

Eduardo said...

If you want I can have the workers send out goodvibes for you! I'll post it tomorrow! Is that okay?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle