20 June, 2008

A new beginning!

Hi friends.

Some of you allready know, but on June 5th Nimbus was pts. It was a very, very sad day around here. What most of our blogging friends never knew was that he was pretty much like Mom. She says she's got my physique and his personality(well.. similar). Anyways.. He was one scared fellow, and apart from his family his only friends were online. The benefit was that he didn't have to actually see you and interact with you. Not that he wouldn't learn to love you if he got to hang out with you for some time, but he just was plain terrified of strangers. And it made his life so difficult we ended up having to make the descition that he would be better off resting in the eternal sofa with Coco. Plenty of blankies and no strangers. Ever.

That makes me an only child, for the first time in years. I've got Mom and my stuffies, though. On top of it all we've moved. Again. And are in a middle of plenty of change. But hopefully I'll be blogging and keeping up with you all from now on. I got my first website as "CyberMopsen" (=The CyberPug) as a wee pup and because Mom didn't quite feel like helping me with this blog when it was so much of Coco and Nimbus in it we've made it more like my site again. It's not that we want to forget them, it's just to be able to have a sense of normal life again.

Hope you have a good weekend! I'll be back soon!

Sneezes,
Bajas

(Mom promised we'll be heading for our cottage this summer, I'm ready to go out boating and catch some fishies. Mom gave me fishies for dinner today! Yum!)

5 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

Oh dear, we did not know. We are so sorry. That is such a hard thing, losing two of your beloved friends. Please accept our deepest sympathies. We will remember both of them fondly and hope that life eases up on you.

Roxy, Lucky & Mom

Joe Stains said...

glad things are settling down for you, we look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Gree and Othello Wedding said...

Bajas
I don't know what to say...I'm so vewy sowwy...I haven't visited fow so long and am shocked to heaw of the loss of bof Coco and Nimbus...I'm too sad to know what to say...

Bajas...I hope you and youw Mom find comfowt in each othew, and I look fowawd to youw blog..I will miss coco and bootiful Nimbus
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bajas!
I did not know about Nimbus. I know it was a hard decision but you did it thinking of him.
I wish the best to you and your mom.
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Bajas,
Sorry we haven't been around in a while.
We are so sorry to hear this.. we had no idea. It must have been really hard fur your family, but like Lorenza said, you did it fur him.
But now Nimbus is fearless in the Rainbow Bridge and is taking care of you.
We hope your move went smoothly.
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena