02 February, 2008

Visiting Auntie

So... As you know I spent last weekend with my Auntie 'cause Mom decided to go "visit" and have fun. Doesn't really matter, because I had more fun without her anyways! First I did Auntie a favour and killed the dangarous thing that was living in her bed. She was very thankful.
Me and buddy Herbert posing.
He's not as good looking as me, but he's one handsome cat.
Auntie have one very comfy bed. Only my toesies stick out from under the doona (they smell).
Me and Herbert searching for yummies.
Herbie watching over me while I sleep (or rather waiting impatiently for me to wake up...)

Hope you all have one brilliant weekend. Mom is home during the day this weekend(working the graveyard shift) so we'll be spending time with her on the couch. Yay!

Nimbus

4 comments:

Maya and Kena said...

Hee hee...looks like you had fun!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Daisy said...

If your toes are a little bit stinky, you are smart to leave them sticking out!

Nevis said...

Great pictures!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Nimbus!
Glad you had great time with your Auntie and with Herbie!
You are so brave getting rid of that green monster! Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza