11 November, 2007

I'm Nimbus

So.. Finally time to properly introduce myself! My registred name is Marbleize Caesarean Marvel, but I'm usually refered to as "Nimbus".. Or stiLk (sort of resembling the noun "stalk" as I'm rather slender compared to the pugs).

This is me and my littermates - my brothers Zorro and Tim.
And these are the puppy eyes that completely wrapped my Mom around my tiny little paw. Cute, huh? I'm 5 weeks old.
It's not that I'm bragging about my medal or anything.. ROFL.. I went BOB and also had a couple of group placements as a puppy.
I love my brother.. He's good for wrestling and all sorts of stuff, but most importently is the curling up into one big furball on the couch. They are great heaters, pugs, I can recommend them to any Whippet out there! Rather.. ahem.. well padded, too.. so they're comfy to sleep on!

Here I'm having a bath. I'm not particulary fond of water, though. Mom have no idea why I decided that the one time to go swimming volountarly for the first time was January 15th.. It was a bit of snow and ice outside, but then the water didn't seem as cold as in summer. Really!!
I've never really figured out why Whippies aren't supposed to like the snow. I love snow.. You can run and be silly in snow. And short-legged pugs are even slower in snow. If it's really cold and I have to stand still Mom make me wear a coat. I hate coats.. They're horrible. I prefer to be naked.. I hate harnesses too.. Anything to wear isn't a good idea in my opinion. Blankets excluded, of course! I love blankets!!!
And I just wanted to point out that I'm fully capable of sticking my tongue out just like the pugs. Hah!
I've got my Lure Coursing lisence, but my no good human haven't taken me for any practices or trials for a long time.. Sniff...
I've just tried a tiny bit of agility. It's great fun, but there's always so many other dogs there. :( I don't like other dogs too much. I never have. But once I get to know everydoggie (and humans too) they generally turn out to be much nicer than expected!

I love to run.. Did I mention that? Mom love my flapping-in-the-wind ears.. Here I'm running on one of my favourite beaches. The very same where I went for the swim, actually!

Hope you've enjoyed my pictures. I might be the last one to get to write my presentation, but that's just because the pugs wanted to be first to avoid the embaressment of being so obviously less cute and funny than me!

Hugs (yes, I *do* give proper hugs!) and kisses, Nimbus.

11 comments:

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Hi Wrigglebutts,
Thanks for sharing your stories with us and your pictures. We enjoyed reading them all. Your mawther is very lucky to have the three of you.

Four Pugz

Joe Stains said...

That puppy picture was TOTALLY cute!! I never ever want to go swimming ever and I have never even seen snow!

Stanley said...

Nimbus!!

It looks like you have those pugs wrapped around your front paw. They're as in love with you as you are with them!

I love all the photos. I too love to run like the wind ~ especially if my ears are flapping. No better feeling than that.

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures with sweet Coco & Bajas!

Goober love,
STanley

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Nimbus, you're a cute lean doggie. I would like to hug you. :)

~ Girl girl

Daisy said...

Nimbus, you are awfully cute!

dog face girls said...

Aww Ane, thanks so much for stoping into my blog. Look at sweet Nimbus..and Bajas and Coco..

Hugs,

Vee

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Nimbus! Oh how fun snow, wish we could run with ya! Both Ginger & Sparky are so like you, prefer just the family but I (Crikit)like to run the most. You look great in your pics.

Lots of Love Licks Tx trio wagging out!

The Devil Dog said...

That was really cool. Thank you, Nimbus. But mom wants to know what Lure Coursing is. I am afraid she is rather ignorant about some of the doggie things in life.

Thanks

Roxy

Patience-please said...

Nimbus! yes indeedy, saved the BEST for last, we see! We know there's another whippet in Australia, but the Simple Servant can't remember which blog it was... sigh.

Great pictures, Nimbus! Oh and I had the same opinion of the other dogs at agility way back when. Plus I didn't like the bang of the teter thing.

Mama Pajama and the rest of the whippets

Anonymous said...

Nimbus you are just adorable!

River

Asta said...

Nimbus
You have such a lovely family, it's so gweat to have someone to snuggle with and obviously youw bwuddews love you!
Yyou awe gowgeous wunning!! I can see why you love doing it..you have such gwace and booty!
thanks fow telling us about youwself
smoochie kisses
Asta