25 February, 2010

Sleepy Thursday

Hi guys! I just got back to Mom yesterday after a little holiday with PA. His birthday was on Monday and I didn't want to leave him all alone and everything! Today Mom handed in her first obligatory essay of the season and I helped as much as I could with the finishing touches. Now we're both relaxing on the couch with curling semi finals - first the ladies (Sweden - China and Canada - Switzerland) and later tonight we'll see our boys in action (Norway - Switzerland and Canada - Sweden).

Keep your paws crossed for Norway and Canada - we want to see those teams in the final on Saturday. Saturday is Mom's birthday so we hope she gets the dream final as a birthday present. At least Auntie and Mom is planning a fairly early dinner out before going home and watching the bronze final. Mom will watch the final, too, which starts at midnight. She said Auntie could go home if she got sleepy, though. BOL!

I think I'll just share my lucky snores!

Bajas

8 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh we hope that they win so your mom gets the match as a birthday present - that would be cool! Good luck!!

BRUTUS said...

That's right!! Isn't it your curling boys who are wearing those crazy pants?? Talk about a fashion statement!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Kari in Alaska said...

Good luck with the curling. We love the pants :)

Unknown said...

What is today, spit shine your dog and post gorgeous photos day? Did you see Brutus' photos? Awesome like yours.
Twink!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

You are looking ever so sleepy Bajas!

Smileys!
Dory

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo made me so sleepy I hope I khan get through my khomment!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Archie and Melissa said...

hi bajas!
oh you look so comfy!
happy happy birthday to your mom!
xoxoox
m & e

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom. We hope her dream comes true.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara