03 February, 2010

Pug. Scanned.

Mom had some more scanner fun. I must say it was a little bit boring, as she made me sit there forever (aprox.). We can now say for sure our scanner/printer combo can handle a pug.


Hyssing is also most happy that he got third in the Cat Dog category over at Mango Minster! He's sure Khyssing Khyra got him extra points. For a couple of more hours you can vote for the sporty dogs like me (hey I sat on a SCANNER for ya) keep dropping by there to be a part of all the fun!

B

10 comments:

Dory and the Mama said...

Wow, I think this could be a great piece of art!! Good job Bajas!!

Smileys!
Dory

meemsnyc said...

Hehehe, how cute.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Still jealous your mom can get you to sit there for those!

Congrats to Hyssing - and good luck to you!

Benny and Lily said...

Mom is doing some fun things with that scanner. Is it her new toy?
Benny & Lily

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Thank Dog I got my khat khootie shot befur Mango Minster 2010!

Woo skhan furry well Bajas!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Twinkietinydog said...

I already told you. I'm a sucker for these scans. As for Mr. Hyssing, my respects and congratulations. And best of luck to the good sport :)
Twink!

Maggie and Mitch said...

How cool, Bajas! Do you think the scanner could hold both of us?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Forever Foster said...

We love it!:)

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi ane!
oh my gosh! that is too fun!
neat image!

Anna the GSD said...

That's so cool! My butt is too big, I'd break it. You should get one of your butt! :p