17 November, 2008

Weekend of Waiting- part 2

Okay. Here are some more pictures from this weekend. Mom and I went to a CAT SHOW. I'm sure a lot of our doggie friends would have liked a trip through there.. MOL!

This is "autntie" Tilly on the table with judge-lady Donatella. I met with Donatella on Saturday. She said I was a pretty good looking little boy, I was Ex1 but for best of variety both me and my sissy were beaten by our mom. Oh well.. Just wait untill we're all grown up, purrhaps we'll be able to beat her.
One More of Tilly. Mom think she's a cutie - but I still remember she always slapped me when I was a little kitten.
This is my MOM. Justa. Can you see the resemblance? Allthough they all say my sister Rapunzel is soo much like her and I'm more like our dad.

One more of Justa.
This is my sissy, Rapunzel. You can see she's got a bit more furs than me and looks darker.
Cute, huh?
But, obviously, not as cute as me!
So this is the crate where I spent most of my days while at the show. I got my carrier in there to hide away and sleep and a little toilet and food and some toys.
Here's one auntie Guro took of me and my mom!

And she took this one, too, of me being little parrot boy on Mom's shoulder. We stole these pictures. Mwahahaha...

Purrs,
Virus

12 comments:

Patience-please said...

Hi, it's the servant. The whippets all fainted.

but they all have the wildest looks on their unconscious faces!!!

hugs-
P

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh MY!

I would have been one furry happy khanine to be at a KHAT show!!

OH the pawsibilities!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

Virus, I didn't know you were, like, cat royalty or something. I can't believe all your famous relatives and look at yourself all handsome and flashy at the show.

Good job!

Slobbers,
Mango

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how fun!
i love all of the family pictures! i did not realize your adventure was a family reunion too!
how wonderful!
xo
m & e

Clover said...

Hi Virus!
It looks like you had a fun weekend! Your mom and sister are beautiful!
Love Clover xo

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Super pics, guys!

Daisy said...

Oh, I LOVED seeing all the beautiful Devon Rex kitties! You come from a wonderful family, Virus.

Puddleglum said...

I DO see the family resemblance! But then again, all felines look alike to me...

Oops! Was that speciesist?

What I meant was, all felines look equally cute, intelligent, and lovable. :)

Joe Stains said...

omdog a CAT show, who ever knew there was such a thing!! you DO look like your Mom!

The Devil Dog said...

That looks like a fun weekend. Your sister is pretty, and yes, darker than you.

Roxy

Forever Foster said...

What a beautiful family! You all look so lovely, and we loved the photos of you and your mums :) All you Rexes are making us wonder how Evie is:)

Ruby Bleu said...

OMD...I would have had some much fun with you Virus. You sure do have a neat family...you sissy is very pretty, but you are the cuterest!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby