16 November, 2008

Weekend of Waiting - part 1

Hi guys!

Virus here. Mom and I are in Bergen as we type... Parked in Burger King(...) waiting for our train. We've been here a couple of hours allready. Thank goodness for wireless Internet! Mom's been buying the ocational cup of coffee and have done some homework and some other stuff plus starting to get up to date online while I sleep in my crate.

Friday morning we got on the train and after SEVEN AND A HALF HOUR we arrived in Bergen. I was such a good boy. And I totally charmed this guy on the train sitting across the isle from Mom and I. He had two dogs, a whippet and a sloughi. Mom said he had pretty good taste in dogs. I slept a lot in Mom's lap and a lot in the carrier.


Once in Bergen we continued waiting.. Auntie Guro was arriving about three hours after us and her cousing wouldn't pick us up until nine pm, almost 12 hours after our departure from home! We waited on McDonalds and I stayed in my carrier while Mom drank coffee and tried to read while all the teens were out a Friday night making unbelieveable noise! We also went to two shopping malls - Mom with her (new...remember what happened to the pink one!?) wheelie bag and me... MOL!
Once at Susanne's place I was a tad shy...


All kinds of weird new noises and people and cats and...
But I got there eventually!
Meet Ellie! I was not all pug-less this weekend. Susanne was the servant of sweet baby pug Ellie. Isn't she a total cutie!?! Even if she's fawn she's totally adorable.

Oh.. Yeah... I completely forgot! Bajas got to stay with PA this weekend. He came and picked him up Thursday night and will be back to tell about his weekend on Tuesday!

I'll tell you more later.. I'm all tired and sleepy! It's almost 10PM, our train leaves in an hour and we've been here on Burger King since six thirty...

Purrrrs,
Virus

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That's khool woo got to go travelling with your mom!

I bet Bajas had lots of fun too!

I hope he'll share some of how he spent his days!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...what a fun weekend. That Ellie is a cutie too! I can't wait to hear more about your trip Virus...and Bajas visit with PA!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

omdog that is a lot of waiting! Mom and Dad spent 26 hours getting home from Amsterdam because they had to wait for rain and dumb planes. I am proud that you behaved so well!

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, that was a long day. We hope you have lots of fun.

Roxy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Virus!
Sounds like a looooong trip!
Those stops at Burger King and McDonalds sounds yummy!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hihihi! Ellie is sooo cute! I just noticed you have a blue giraffe tooooo! And it has such an original name! Mine hasn't a name yet...

Huuugs!

Forever Foster said...

What an adventure you are on, Virus! It must be a pleasure for your mum to go adventuring with such a well behaved kitty. As for Ellie! Wowie, what a cutie!:)

Eduardo said...

What a trip y'all made! Hope it continues to go well & you have fun!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Archie and Melissa said...

oh what an adventure!
we cannot wait to see more!
xo
m & e