21 June, 2008

Relaxing Saturday

Hi guys!
I hope you're having great weekends. Mom is home sick for a couple of days and I've got a limp so we're not much outside... But that's okay. I've got my buddies here and the couch is comfy... And I've got some time left for blogging, too! (Well... We've tried earlier today, but Google insisted I acted like a spammer or something.. so we couldn't get access to anything blog related, but it's working again now.)

Mom laughed at this picture because I look so sad. But I can't help my face is like that??
zzZZZZzzZZzZzzzzzzzzzz........
Oh... Yeah... You're still here! Sorry about that. I put my co-stars up in the right menu, but that's BamBam on my right and Raff the blue giraffe on my right.

Baj the Ball

5 comments:

Daisy said...

You have lots of cute stuffies! I am sorry you have a little limp. I hope you and your mom feel all better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bajas! I'm Peanut. I saw your name on Clover's blog. You have a nice blog too. I like your blue giraffe and your friend Bam Bam. They look like good buddies. I would eat their guts. You must be good to your stuffie buddies :) Have a nice weekend!

Peanut

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bajas!
I hope you and your mom feel better soon!
Take this weekend to rest as much as you can. Lazy weekends are great!
Sure is nice to have a nap surrounded for your stuffies!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Par said...

Cute plushies you got!

The Devil Dog said...

Those are cute stuffies. But they look big? Did they join you? OR did you squoosh in between them.

Roxy