22 June, 2008

A little Sunday walk...

Just a minute or two from our apt we get to the park that's created around the river flowing all the way downtown and into the city.
I like to put my mark on the place!
It's nice hearing the running water when you're out for walkies..
Sometimes it's just a narrow path, and sometimes the park widens..

The buildings are really close by.. We don't live THIS close, but close none the less.
The ducies made a run for it when I wanted to make friends.. sigh..

We have to climb these stairs up or down when going out..
I know this trick, see.. Whenever mom says the word "stone" I'll jump up on any stone around.
Then when we get home mom laughs while I make a desperate run to get to BamBam as soon as possible.. Like it's funny I've missed him..

Hope your weekends have been great!

Bajas

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Gosh, you are soooo lucky to get to live so close to such a beautiful park!

Joe Stains said...

I definitely don't think Bam Bam would be safe at our house :) The park looks like lots of fun!

deb said...

i used to have a black pug name Aggy, she was the smartest and sweetest little dog ever. what a darling site. :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bajas!
You had a nice walkie! So sorry those ducks did not want to make friends with you!
Nice trick on the stone!
Yes, that last picture sure is funny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Devil Dog said...

That looks like a nice area to take a walk in. Wow, that's a lot of steps. You look so cute with BamBam. Glad your limp is better. And your mom too.

Roxy

Clover said...

Hi Bajas,
That looks like a really nice walk!
I was so sorry to read about Nimbus. I hope you and your Mom are doing ok. We are here for you if you need us, ok?
I am glad you are back to blogging, I have missed you!
Love Clover xo