26 March, 2010

Bajas' Friday

Happy Friday, guys! And almost Happy Easter, too! Mom's off school now for Easter, which is great - more cuddle time for all of us! I've been thinking there's been too much kitties on the blog lately and had a chat with mom about it. She says that since we're not walking it's easier to take pix of the kitties because they run around being silly. And with my beautiful black self usually being on the black couch or meditating with BamBam the pix of me tend to turn out a bit similar...

But I know you all come here for ME and I promise I'll make sure Mom gets more pix of me.

She says her camera tend to have a hard time finding my black self on the black couch when trying to focusing. BOL! I also want to say that when I squeeze up against the edge like this I look a little.. ahem.. chunkyer than I really am.

Napping is GOOD!
ZZZ...
What? Why you disturbing me, lady?

Whatcha doing, kitties? Any meatables I can steal?

Today Mom got us some liver (pork) and while chopping it up and preparing to freeze it she gave us all some to taste - even both kitties thought it was yummy. I've never had raw liver before (on its own, it's all squished together in my yummy raw foodables), but it was just as yummy as the cooked liver Mom used to make for training treats. The kitties got heart for brekkie and I managed to steal a piece from Virus but then Mom went all psycho and made me give it back. She said that I'd already eaten my share and that unless the Kitties leave their meats on the floor I'm not allowed to take it. Not fair.

Oh well... I think it's time for another nap.

Kisses,
Bajas

8 comments:

Stubby said...

Hi Bajas! Thank goodness you got the bloggie back from those kitties. I like the kitties but I needed some Bajas!

I have to admit that you do look a little chunky in the first picture. Of course I know that you are lean and mean, so it's probably just the angle (or the photographer). I've never had liver but it sounds delicious!

Happy Friday!

Stubby xoxo

BRUTUS said...

Good to see ya Bajas!! I have the perfect solution - mom needs to buy a white couch so we can see you better! Plus it would give her something to do, picking off all the little black furs off it!!

Snorts-Brutus the Frenchie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great to see you on the blog, Bajas, even if you are napping. We hope you and Mom enjoy your time together while she is on break. And we bet the Easter Bunny brings you lots more yummy liver. We have never had raw liver but we do love liverwurst or livergreat as we like to call it.

Happy Friday.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Two French Bulldogs said...

napping is good Bajas but always keep one eye open to see what the kittys are up to
Benny & Lily

Amy & the house of cats said...

Bajas that is funny that you took Virus's breakfast! We get in trouble when we try that at our house too! We haven't had raw liver before - our mom is grossed out by that stuff - you are lucky to get all those tasty treats!! Our mom said she understands how hard it is to take pictures of you because our big brother Floyd was all black and very hard to take a picture of too.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo know I khome here to see WOO...not those evil khritters!

Happy Weekend!

Grrrrreat pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

BOL you stole the kitty's food! Sorry you were made to give it back. I love liver too, but I've never had it raw. I bet it's delicious. My sissy Frankie doesn't photograph well either. She's a dark brindle and she blends in, especially with the shadows.
Happy mommy time to all of you
Twinkie

Archie and Melissa said...

hi bajas!
oh what a wondeful friday! your mom takes such good care of you! i am so glad she is on break. have fun this weekend!
xoxox
m & e