19 November, 2009

Our trip (The Khyra Buffet) - Part II

Time to take a look at the pix from Sunday!


Virus right afte he was stuck back in his crate again. I forgot to say he was rather scared and stressed on Saturday. I have never seen him like that before so it was a bit scary. Poor guy... Thankfully Sunday was a much better day. I really need to get him to a show again in less than a year this time!


He did get his certificates (CAP) both days and was EX1.


I believe this might be the only picture I took of a cat that we didn't know and that wasn't in the finals. It's a Cornish Rex (the only one in the show and only showed on Sunday), so another curly one.


Pralinë with her new owner and her breeder - she was nominated for the final on Sunday and here they're waiting for an assistant to take her in.








All the judges got to cuddle her, as you can see. She even got a vote, but did not win!

Then I got to take little Hyssing with me back to where we stayed and it all went pretty well. I'll take the pix from the trip home and post them tomorrow! :)

Ane

11 comments:

Dexter said...

Eesh! All that picking up and poking and prodding. No wonder you were exhausted.

Slobbers,
Mango

Patience-please said...

We could help with C.A.T. stress!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH Buuuwaaahhhhaaaaaaahahah!!!

wags from the whippets

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Would we be correct in assuming that Hyssing means something other than what it sounds like in English? The photos of Pralinë are very cute!

Congrats to Virus on all the rosettes!

The WriggleButts said...

I promise we'll introduce Hyssing properly and (try to) explain his name later!

Ane

Anna the GSD said...

That pink feathery thing looks fun!! I still can't get over all the kitties!!!

Miss Lizzy said...

Praline is very beautiful! Our kitties would have been mortified at the show! I'm impressed with how well Virus did.

Amy & the house of cats said...

What great pictures - and oh my gosh is Praline a cute!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Merdie and I khan't decide where to start!

I'll be looking furward to the explanation of Hyssing's name!

Until then, I'm still dreaming of khyssing Hyssing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I dont think I would like being lifted in the air, I would be scared.. Love the lazers.. HUgs GJ x

Two French Bulldogs said...

Great pictures...we are lovin those kitties
Benny & Lily

BRUTUS said...

Gee, I'm glad the judges at my shows don't lift me up in the air like that! Think I'd be terrified.... Plus those poor babies hardly have any furs... Do they make cat coats?

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie