29 August, 2009

Award time

Benson and Lily gave us an award! They actually gave it to us double up, as far as we could see. Tee hee.. We like cookies, so that's very good. I'm not big on the stealing of foods really - but have one weakness: GRAPES. That is a very bad weakness, I know.. Grapes can be very dangarous for a doggie so Mom is very careful never leaving them anywhere I can get to when I'm not within sight.

Now here are the rules to this award:
"When accepting this award, you must blog about the food you have stolen when your humans were not watching. If you have never stolen any food, you must have been a really good pup! You can accept this yummy tray of cookies as your reward! Next add the logo of this award to your blog (optional), then nominate at least 5 other furry blogs and let them know by leaving a message on their blogs."
So I nominate:
1. My beautiful Annie (I want her to have cookies, too!)
2. Fui and Suey
3. Tweedles
4. Brutus the Frenchie whom we just met - he does agilities and needs the extra energy!
5. Coco

We've also got other awards over the summer, but choosing a few among all our great friends just took too much energies out of us, so we're sorry we haven't said our thank you's and passed them on. We might get to it eventally..

Oh and another thing - Mango mentioned the picture box (in Thursday's video) speaking English and not a weird foreign language. Mom was watching NCIS. ;)

Oh - and let's put in a picture of ME!


Bajas!

16 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! That's one big kitty, Bajas!
We like grapes too and the only way we get one is if one accidentally drops on the floor and we snatch it before mom does!

Waving at ya from Nantucket,
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

BRUTUS said...

Hi Bajas!

You are too cute! Thanks for coming over to check out my blog! It's always great to meet new freinds, and I think you are my kinda guy! I bet you feel just as big as that tiger statue you are posing with!!

Thanks for the award - Lily & Benson just gave it to us too, so we'll have to get right on posting it early next week.

See you soon, new puggy buddy!
Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Dexter said...

We atch that NCIS sometimes too. Momma thinks that lead actor guy it hot. I think he is OLD!

Watch out for those statue monsters. I don't care for them and usually yell at them when I see them.

Slobbers,
Mango

Salinger The Pug said...

Congrats on your award Bajas!!

Wow...what a brave puggy you are, stomping on the paw of that big kitty and keeping everyone safe!!!

Thank you brave Bajas! You're our hero! ;-)

Love,
S-Dog

Forever Foster said...

Thankyou for passing a yummy award onto us!:) We are also very bad at posting about awards, so we will tell you now that Fui loves finishing off mum's breakfast for her. She even changed to having lactose free milk on her cereal so that it wouldn't upset his tummy! He especially loves it when mum had strawberry yoghurt on her cereal, and there is a little bit of that mixed into the milk!

Bajas, that is a wonderful pose!:)

Dutch the Pug said...

That is a fabulous photo, you look so dignified!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Bajas my sweet brave friend.
Look at you warding off the tiger!
How adorable you are. How do you keep gettng cuter and braver? I think you were feeling the rhythm of feeling BRAVE!
First of all congratualtions on your new award!
And secondly,,,,
Thank you so very much for sharring it with me!
Happy weekend Bajas
love
tweedles

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on all your awards, sometimes it really does get overwhelming to remember all of them. You looks pretty cool in that pic.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Patience-please said...

Congrats on your award. That photo might give us nightmares.

wags from the whippets

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

THAT is a pawesome pikh!

I'm getting khaught up with blogs - still have WAY WAY WAY too many but I do hope woo understand!

Khongrats on the award but woo are khorrekht about the grape 'issue'

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your Award, Bajas!
That picture of you with the big cat is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

congrats and thank you for passing on the award to me!! I will post about it tomorrow. it seems like we finally have internet at home. mom and dad are not sleeping tonight taking advantage of the connection... it's been so long without it!

Unknown said...

Dear Bajas, this here is your number one puggy gal, AnnieBelly. The picture of you with the big lion makes my heart go pitty pat. You are so brave and handsome. <3 I love my new award and eat illegal things every chance I get so I shall start compiling a list immediately.
many kisses with little hearts on top,
BellyButton

Unknown said...

Bajas Puggy, Annie has put a picture of you along with your theme song on her bloggy today.
signed,
Annie's Secretary

Unknown said...

Dear Handsome Bajas, Annie has posted your picture and a theme song about you on her bloggy today.
Signed,
Annie's Secretary

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

congrats on your award

Thanx again for all the support for Woodrow - hopefully the power of the paw will prevail - We are going to try and catch up on our bloggies today - but please be patient

Deb
Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ