06 June, 2009

Boring Saturday (but fun pix)

Today has been a work day. I preferred the last couple of days when Mom has spent all her time home with me. Bah.. But she promises tomorrow is the last one of these for a while. I sure hope so.

Since I've done NOTHING fun all day - Mom found some old pix for you.

Not my finest moment. I'm six month old and is wearing my Aunties lanyard (pink), my ears are taped and I've managed to get a piece of paper serpentine from my party decorations in my mouth.. *blush*



Now this was taken while I was unaware of the piece of fluff stuck under my rather substantial lips. I have to admidt this picture made it hard to blame anyone else for the de-stuffing.. Uh oh..

B

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bajas!
Not very glamoruous pictures... but certainly funny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Your pics are adorable, Bajas. And how can anyone be sure you did the destuffing, you might have been helping to clean up.

Woos, the OP Pack

Forever Foster said...

Hahaha! Busted by the fluff!:)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

No matter what, woo are still khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

GAIL said...

Bajas you are just too cute, even with stuffing stuck in your lip.

Joe Stains said...

Those were adorable!!