29 August, 2008

Sleepy Friday

Hi friends!

I'm sorry I did not post or visit anybody yesterday but Mom was real tired so I had to spend my time with her on the coach once she got home. She's managed to accept an offer to do the vocals for the company band. It's not very serious stuff, but the place she works turn 10yrs this year and they're having a big party this fall where they're performing so there's a bit of practice ahead of that..

So today we're just going to r e l a x. And we wish you all a very relaxing weekend.

Virus is already sleeping in style!
Here's another one of my weird sleeping position the other day..
What I really like about Virus is that he like to rest his head on something while sleeping - just like me!
Me asleep on Mom's bedside table a while ago.. (she woke up and found me snoring up there.. BOL!)

Snores,
Bajas

7 comments:

Dexter said...

You sure have some unique meditation poses.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Hey Bajas! this is Howie! Time to wake up. You are gonna miss breakfast....
jest watchin out fur you,
Your pal Pee

Patience-please said...

Rest up guys!

wags from the whippets

Daisy said...

I am sleeping today, too!

The Devil Dog said...

You are very funny, Bajas. You and Lucky make quite a pair.

Roxy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bajas!
Virus is learning very fast! He now sleeps with style... like you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Tables aren't very soft!! LOL

We are going to go rest too!