15 August, 2008

AllAlone Mom

Hi guys!

This week is and has been a very busy week with back to school stuff and work so I've dropped Bajas off with a friend of ours and there's not too much fun stuff going on here. I miss him, it's so empty around here. But I'm pretty sure he's having a good time with someone with more time than me right now. Can't wait to pick him up on Sunday, and then there's just a few days until a certain little kitty arrives. So here's a few pictures I just got of him - to enjoy (or to drool over if you're a certain pack of whippies!)





I hope you all have great weekends!
Ane

8 comments:

Clover said...

Aw, Ane, I am sorry you are bored without Bajas! It sounds like he is having fun though. Your new little guy looks really cute! So unique looking, I have never seen a cat like him. :)
Love Clover xo

Daisy said...

He reminds me of an adorable baby monkey! With very wise eyes. The last place my curly furs grew in was on the front of my neck.

Lorenza said...

Sure Bajas is having a good time but I know he misses you as much as you miss him!
Those are great pictures of Virus!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

What a cute kitty!! I can't wait for the photos of the kitty with Bajas. If you need some puggy snorfling, I am sending it from my Charlie girl and Ollie boy. Best wishes for a sucessful school year!

Dexter said...

That is one wild looking cat! Hope there was lots of lovin for you when you finally were allowed to come home.

slobbers,
Mango

Joe Stains said...

omdog where is that cat's fur?? wont he be cold in your winter time?!

The Devil Dog said...

Your new addition is gonna be a cutie. Enjoy your weekend.

Roxy

CoCo said...

My Mama said that she really missed me when I went to go get spaded when I was a puppy. She said that the house felt empty with a missing void. Bajas must be having a great visit and misses you too!

Hugs,
CoCc