06 September, 2010

Our weekend..

Now you already know some of the stuff we've been doing this weekend, and what a bore Mom was on Saturday.. Here's what we did the rest of the time:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I helped Mom and PA put up a new indoor - outdoor thermometer. It wasn't my fault that it didn't work properly. I snoopervised very well.

Photobucket
It was a very lovely Sunday..

Photobucket
I've already shown you this one, of the bribe I got on Sunday. However the e-mail thingy sort of flipped it on its side, so here it is the right way up.

Photobucket
Mmm.. Chicken!

Bajas

4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Can you imagine if you weren't snoopervising! It probably wouldn't even have gotten up broken or not!! BOL
Benny & Lily

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YAWN!

Good job!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Bajas
That chicken looks supew yummie..do you know I've nevew evew gotten any waw food?
poow me..I love the view on Sunday!!! and the naps befowe..souds like a pawfect weekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Kari in Alaska said...

Looks to me like you had a great weekend of relaxing and eating!


-Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com