15 June, 2010

Field trip!

I'm sorry the boys' return to power was so brief.. I've been crazy busy between my final exams and today - when it was time for the first field trip this summer. We're in a little village close to my home town and the main theme for this trip is marine life. Today we went out on one of the University's research ships and our theme was plankton.


Inside it's clear this is no pleasure boat (unless looking at marine algae is your kind of pleasure).


We got to see both zooplankton and phytoplankton.


And we had some pretty nice views, too!

Ane

6 comments:

Dexter said...

That is a great kind of busy. So many adventures.

Slobbers,
mango

Lisa said...

Cool! I think my niece would be very interested. I'm going to forward this to her.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Wow!

Pawesome view!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Two French Bulldogs said...

wow cool...humpbacks like that stuff. They are to little for us to eat
Benny & Lily

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! The views are just awesome!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Beautiful Pictures!!

Way Cool!!

Loves,
Izzy, Josie &
Anakin Man