04 May, 2010

Happy birthday Mango (and Mango Slices)

First I would like to wish my great friend Mango a happy 5th birthday!

How cute is he, eating cheese from a can?


Hehehe...


I've also discovered something disturbing at our grocery store. I believe someone are stealing slices of the Mango and selling for profit. Peoples are so rude...


But not only that, there are lots of other products with pieces of Mango in them...

I'm afraid by the time Mango RH reaches his next birthday he might be Labradude sized, and by his 10th he may be my size!? Nothing wrong with my size, mind you, but it should be your natural handsomeness and not because people are stealing slices and eating you!

Now drop by the Mango and wish him a happy barkday!

Snorts,
Bajas

9 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Bajas you are so funny! We hope Mango has a great birthday!!

Dexter said...

That is SHOCKING! Is it possible that whilst I enjoy my meditations there are Norwegian bandits removing slices of my Mango-ness? Oh Bajas! WIll there be nothing left of me?

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

WE aren't so sure about all those mango-filled products, but we do love seeing Mango enjoying his new special cheese dispenser. Happy Birthday to the big guy!

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom is drooling ovFUR all those mango items

AND I'm drooling ovFUR Mango and HIS items!

I wonder how my pantyloons would look with easy cheese on them...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

We have eaten mango ice cream before and mom says there's lots more where that came from so we are scared that Mango is in deep doodoo, Bajas!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Bajas!!!

Damage controls must be dones on the Mango stealing foodables!!!
Good thing you are just the good friend to do it!!!

We hopes your friend Mango has a great b-day and we will go find his bloggy to wish him one!
Loves,
Josie Izzy Anakin

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my.. Pieces of birthday Mango pieces. Scary
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to Mango!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kari in Alaska said...

its sad how much mango is sold