13 February, 2008

Nimbus the Birthday Boy

Hi Fans!
Thanks so much for all your birthday wishes! I had a pretty good day, with a few exceptions. I've always known Mom is a meanie - but she actually said this little RAT is me. Hah.. I totally wasn't a rat when I was young. I'm slender and beautiful (and totally M A C H O !)
So I made faces at her - that taught her a lesson!
See? I'm totally not of rat descent!
Could a rat do this? I think not!
I spent most of my day cuddling up with mom and playing our silly game where she'll blow on my nose and I'll give her kisses and hugs and roo-roo at her. And I got some of her leftover meat. And it wasn't all together bad. Not very bad at all. Apart from the rat part.

Birthday kisses,
Nimbus the slender W H I P P E T !

12 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think you look very handsome Nimbus

~ Girl girl

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday, Nimbus. I think you were a very adorable little babydog, and that's why you grew up into such a handsome big dog.

Clover said...

Hello Wrigglebutts and Happy Birthday Nimbus!!
I hope you are all doing well, and staying warm. I will be back blogging soon!
Love Clover xo

The Devil Dog said...

Happy Birthday, Nimbus. You were cute as a puppy, but you are handsome now.

Roxy & Lucky

Joe Stains said...

you definitely do not look like a Rat! Sounds like you had a great birthday!

Nevis said...

Not ratty at all, Nimbus! You're adorable!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Nimbus!
How she can say you looked like a rat?? Mean mom! She deserves that face!
Glad you had a great day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba said...

Happy valentines day.

Lots of love Simba x

Paula @ Pug Hugs said...

Happy belated birthday Nimbus and wanted to share some puggy love with all there too ....... Happy Valentines Day!

Bandit, Paisley, and Smokey

Patience-please said...

Nimbus, you are one FINE whippet!!! Let the birthday celebration go on and on!

wags from the (other) whippets

Cubby said...

Happy Birthday, you cute little rat!

Balboa & Mommy said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Sorry for the late wishes, mommy had lots of human business to take care of.

Can I send you a BELATED birthday e-card? My email is Balboas_mommy@yahoo.com.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa